Sizing a Pandora Bracelet
When measuring for bracelets, measure tightly where your wrist is broadest and add 1 inch (2.5 cm) to the measurement. Next find the closest bracelet size.
Both the 16cm and 17cm bracelets are VERY small. These sizes are usually worn by children or women with extremely thin wrists.
The most common size worn is a 19cm bracelet. This allows room to fit charms on your bracelet and remain comfortable. If in doubt, order a size up or two. Remember, even if your bracelet fits well on your wrist, you must allow room for all of your charms to fit when you complete your bracelet.
When measuring for bracelets that roll over your hand, measure tightly where your hand is the broadest.
You may only want to add 1/2 to 1 inch to your wrist measurement for leather bracelets as they are only meant to be worn with 5-9 charms at most.
Sizing a Pandora ESSENCE Bracelet
The PANDORA Essence Bracelet is available in sizes 17cm to 20cm. If you are used to the traditional PANDORA bracelet, it is recommended to go down one size than you normally wear because the charms are not as large as the Moments charms.
Please do not attempt to attach any other charms to the PANDORA ESSENCE Silver Bracelet except PANDORA ESSENCE charms.
Sizing a Pandora Ring
1. After printing, cut out the Ring Sizer
2. Cut a slot in the sizer along the dotted line
3. Roll the Ring Sizer into a circle with the numbers facing outward
4. Insert the end of the Sizer through the slot you just cut
5. Place the Ring Sizer around your finger and pull the tab through the slot until the paper is snug around your finger
6. Your ring size will be appear as the last size through the slot
Watch our Video on Sizing your Pandora Bracelet